The number of deaths due to coronavirus in Spain has increased slightly in the last 24 hours compared to Monday. There are now 21,282 deaths after 430 people died in the last 24 hours. The number of infections has risen to 204,178, while the number of patients cured is 82,514.
Coronavirus Spain stats 21-4-2020 by region
Posted on | By pharma
- Coronavirus: EU Commission lists key steps for effective vaccination strategies and vaccines deployment
- Pfizer and BioNTech Announce New England Journal of Medicine Publication of Phase 1 Data on Lead mRNA Vaccine Candidate BNT162b2 Against COVID-19
- BioNTech to Present Data from BNT311 (GEN1046) and BNT131 (SAR441000) Programs at SITC 35th Annual Meeting
- New Clinical Trial for a COVID-19 Vaccine Authorised in Germany
- BioNTech and Pfizer Announce Nature Publication of German Phase 1/2 Study Data from mRNA-based Vaccine Candidate BNT162b1 Against SARS-CoV-2